27 June 2008

Wedded Bliss

There are a number of things that could bring me out of my blogging silence, but the most important one is my four-year wedding anniversary.
Jasheen and I were able to celebrate our anniversary in Bali (Indonesia), a special gift from her folks. We left Gabrielle and Isabelle in Singapore with my in-laws for four days. It was the first time we'd been away from either of them for even close to that amount of time... and... they... LOVED IT! They never once cried for us or indicated that they missed us in the least (I knew we should have planned on staying longer!!!).

From Singapore to Bali, poverty to being a millionaire, and community to living in HEAT, I have so much to blog about. But I think I'm going to stagger my entries to make them more palatable - I mean, no one reads long blogs, right?

Anyway, Jasheen and I had an amazing time in Bali, soaking up the sun, the sights, the beach and each other. I'll blog more later, but for now... we're ready to start year five.

No comments: